[Opm] adding custom cell data to output and visualize it.

Joakim Hove joakim.hove at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:35:05 UTC 2016

> let us imagine that I have a custom vector containing data attached to
> the cells. Is there a way to output this data in addition to the
> default values to eclipse output? How?

If this is static - i.e. initial data; you can quite simply add to the
simprops list here:
https://github.com/OPM/opm-simulators/blob/master/opm/autodiff/FlowMain.hpp#L751

If you are kind-of-desperate; I could help you with post processing
trickery manipulate a restart file - essentailly replacing e.g. the SWAT
vectors with something of your choice.

Joakim