[Opm] adding custom cell data to output and visualize it.

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Jul 12 11:40:27 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:25:12AM +0000, Alf Birger Rustad wrote:
> [...]  Alternatively, you can just print your custom vector to some file (in ASCII), and place it as one of the properties in the input grdecl file (that is where the grid is given on the input side), for instance put it under PERMY. Resinsight will happily open up the grdecl file as input with various cell properties included.

That sounds like a neat idea. I guess the array needs to have
cartdims[0]*cartdims[1]*cartdims[2] size, right? I.e. have values for
all cells of the cartesian grid no matter whether they active or not.

Markus

--
Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858