[Opm] Greetings & compile questions

Ming Liu liuming1035 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:59:22 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,

If I understand you  correctly, you have already been built and run FLOW,
that means you don't have any issue related to the compile and linker.
The only issue is that when you running flow, some messages are output in
the terminal saying that
"
Error: Keyword 'NOECHO' is not supported by flow.
In file /home/liuming/work/opm/opm-data/norne/NORNE_ATW2013.DATA, line 143

Error: Keyword 'SPECGRID' is not supported by flow.
In file
/home/liuming/work/opm/opm-data/norne/INCLUDE/GRID/IRAP_1005.GRDECL, line 10
"
But after these keywords, flow is still running, right?

Probably the confused thing is that these kinds of messages did not show
before, that's because we introduce these messages early this week,  that
is this PR https://github.com/OPM/opm-simulators/pull/756.

But regarding ubuntu 16.04, there is a potential issue could lead to the
failure of the build process, please check  issue here
https://github.com/OPM/opm-simulators/issues/757

Best regards,

Liu Ming