[Opm] Property Elements Outside valid limits

David Ogbe dogbe at aust.edu.ng
Wed Jun 15 17:00:14 UTC 2016

Here is the screen shot from my run.

flg2 at flg2-VirtualBox:~/opm-data-master/opmdoo$ flow doo_13.DATA
*                                                                    *
*                   This is Flow (version 2016.04)                   *
*                                                                    *
* Flow is a simulator for fully implicit three-phase black-oil flow, *
*            and is part of OPM. For more information see:           *
*                       http://opm-project.org                       *
*                                                                    *

---------------    Reading parameters     ---------------
output not found. Using default value 'true'.
output_dir not found. Using default value 'output'.
deck_filename found at /, value is doo_13.DATA
Failed to create valid EclipseState object. See logfile: doo_13.PRT
Exception caught: Property element outside valid limits
Program threw an exception: Property element outside valid limits
flg2 at flg2-VirtualBox:~/opm-data-master/opmdoo$

Virus-free
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Prof. David O. Ogbe, Ph.D., PE
Visiting Professor & Head/Coordinator of Petroleum Engineering