[Opm] Property Elements Outside valid limits

Bård Skaflestad Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no
Wed Jun 15 17:11:50 UTC 2016

Hi David,

At the risk of stating the obvious, what does the log file (doo_13.PRT) say about the case?

The diagnostic you quote is printed from a single location within the deck input parser and signifies that some vector's minimum value is below a minimum threshold or its maximum value is above some maximum threshold.

Sincerely,
--
Bård Skaflestad <Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no>
SINTEF ICT, Applied Mathematics