[Opm] New opm-repo

Alf Birger Rustad abir at statoil.com
Tue Mar 15 15:42:31 UTC 2016

Thanks for the feed-back everyone! Actually, even on a serial run I have output writing accounting for 11% of the computational time on Norne. Splitting it in a separate thread with asynchronous writing should bring that down to practically zero with no extra dependencies required, and without memory duplication. Making the writing fully parallel seems like a larger undertaking which can be done for the mpi version.

Cheers,
Alf