[Opm] Reminder: Feature merge deadline today

Andreas Lauser and at poware.org
Mon Oct 16 08:56:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is a reminder that the deadline for merging features that will go into
the 2017.10 release is midnight today; as usual, you may pick the time and
timezone you like best.

Tomorrow, non-documentation stuff on the master branches is supposed to only
be touched if build issues or serious regressions like segmentation faults are
discovered. On Wednesday, release branches are scheduled to be created and the
master branches go back to business as usual after these branches have been
made. I advice maintainers to be a bit cautious when merging features into
master until the release has been finalized, though.

have fun
  Andreas

--
We no longer have things with computers embedded in them. We have
computers with things attached to them.