[Opm] Release branches have been created

Andreas Lauser and at poware.org
Thu Oct 19 17:50:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

The branches for the 2017.10 release have been created and the master branches
are open for (cautious-mode) business as usual again. Since Arne handles the
packaging, sovereignty over these branches is hereby transferred to him.

Have fun
  Andreas

--
We no longer have things with computers embedded in them. We have
computers with things attached to them.