[Opm] Who sets MODULE_ROOT when he/she calls CMake?

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Fri Sep 15 12:25:17 UTC 2017

15. sep. 2017 kl. 13.44 skrev Markus Blatt <markus at dr-blatt.de<mailto:markus at dr-blatt.de>>:

Hi,

does anyone really pass MODULE_ROOT (OPM_CORE_ROOT, OPM_MATERIAL_ROOT,
etc.) to CMake to tell it where the modules are located?

I do. This is from my CMake options file (that I use by "cmake -C options.cmake <source location>" for each module).

set(OPM_COMMON_ROOT "/Users/atgeirr/opm/opm-common" CACHE STRING "OPM build system")
# set(DUNE_ROOT "/Users/atgeirr/dune" CACHE STRING "Dune core modules")

I do not remember why I used to need Dune and now don't, and I am not 100% sure the OPM_COMMON_ROOT is necessary either, but I have not changed this setup in a long while…

Do you want to remove this for some reason? I'm willing to test things and change my setup if necessary (as long as we always have something that works).

Atgeirr