[Opm] OPM Release 2018.04 is ready

Tor Harald Sandve Tor.Harald.Sandve at iris.no
Fri Apr 27 12:01:15 UTC 2018

Dear OPM community,

I am happy to announce the 2018.04 release. Packages for Ubuntu 16.04 and Red-Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 is prepared. New in this release is that also the Red-Hat packages are shipped with mpi support.

In addition to various minor bug-fixes and a reorganization of the code, the release contains new functionality for the Flow simulator like DRSDT support, experimental CPR preconditioning and enhanced output capability. Note that number of modules are reduced to simplify the build process and the code maintenance. The new module organization is shown here<https://opm-project.org/?page_id=274>.

Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards
Tor Harald Sandve
Researcher | www.iris.no<http://www.iris.no/>

International Research Institute of Stavanger

Thormøhlensgt. 55 | 5008 Bergen
Direkte: (+47) 48269172

[https://outlook.office365.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkAGRkODY3Nzg3LWFkYTMtNDkwOS04NjQzLTY0ODM2YWQyNjhlNgBGAAAAAADf2650x8UyS79ovEOHOu1SBwDxm7MxGPVASZCHi9s95T5GAAAAAAEMAADxm7MxGPVASZCHi9s95T5GAABrqw%2F%2BAAABEgAQAMgn64OqLjhLjG7mp2I7Uk0%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=s0Rridf9_UaIXzHBNnEApbCtJy6hutIYNk5KlmUwHNWKYZVviX8QUVjBFUrXMa5gbH5TrP_F63Q.]