[Opm] OPM Flow RedHat 7 Binary Package Build with MPI Support

Arne Morten Kvarving Arne.Morten.Kvarving at sintef.no
Thu Apr 26 06:26:14 UTC 2018

hi,

currently the rpm's are not mpi enabled. this will change in the upcoming 2018.04 release.

it's a bit involved building on rhel, as you need some packages not in base or epel. in particular, you need to trilinos (or rather, just zoltan which is part of trilinos) to get efficient mpi support, as well as dune and such. if it's not extremely pressing i would suggest waiting for the release.

arnem