[Opm] SPE10 Model 2 is already supported by flow?

Felipe Portella felipe at portella.com.br
Wed Dec 5 09:34:49 UTC 2018

Hi!

I saw a old discussion (August-2017) that flow does not support SPE10 Model
2 at the time, but some improvements for two-phase flows were being
incorporated:

https://opm-project.org/pipermail/opm/2017-August/001762.html

I tried to run the case with OPM Flow 2018.10 with 16 cores on a Xeon but
after 14 hours it was still at time 140 of 2000 days. I was wondering if
flow already fully supports this model and if this is just a case of
tunning of the model to the simulator or if still lacks good
preconditioners to this case and that's why is being so slow. If fully
supported, what is the average runtime of this model?

Thank you!
Felipe Portella