[Opm] Guidelines for running an Eclipse model on OPM-Flow

Claus Aranha caranha at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Jun 1 00:47:53 UTC 2018

Hello Alf,

As you said, I did not have a lot of hope, but decided to ask anyway.
Thank you for the quick answer!

I'm not a Petroleum Engineer actually, but a BlackBox Optimization
person. I will definitely try to get the PEs in our group to help.

If there is interest in implementation of (metaheuristic) optimization
algorithms pluggable to OPM, I'd be happy to contribute once I get
something decent working.

Cheers,