[Opm] About json (jsonObject) class in the "opm-common" module.

Ye Li yli15 at uwyo.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:40:57 UTC 2018

Dear opm developers:

I have been studying how opm reads and parses the deck input.  I got a little confused when I went through the Class Parser.

1, in the Class ParserKeyword,  a new data type "Json::JsonObject" was introduced.   I don't understand what the purpose for this new data.  If we just use Class ParserItem and Class ParserRecord, could the parse process be done?

2, is the json in "opm-common" the same as the JSON (Open-Standard File Format) ?

Thanks for your help.

best regards,

 Ye Li