[Opm] ecl_summary

Torbjørn Skille tskille at equinor.com
Wed Dec 11 08:25:49 UTC 2019

Hello Ogi

I'm not familiar with the application ecl_summary. However there is one new small application summary which you may use instead

This is being built with opm-common.  Use -h to get help on how to use this application.

Kindly

Torbjørn Skille

bash-4.2$ summary -h

summary needs a minimum of two arguments. First is smspec filename and then list of vectors

In addition, the program takes these options (which must be given before the arguments):

-h Print help and exit.
-l list all summary vectors.
-r extract data only for report steps.