[Opm] ecl_summary

Ogi Oogii ochirbat.b.b at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 02:21:31 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I have been using OPM running in a VM and exported the results using
“ecl_summary” command without any problems (until June this year). Now,
although I can run simulations using “flow” command (same as before), I
cannot see/export the results using “ecl_summary” anymore. It says “command
not found”. I have tried couple of things without success.

Has the workflow for using this command totally changed between June and
December?

I will be very thankful if someone has a solution how the results can be
exported in a simple text format…

Thanks a lot.
Ogi