[Opm] [Offtopic] Problem with mails via mailinglist

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Jan 4 17:04:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

since last month I have trouble viewing messages that come via our mailinglist.
Apparantly, these mime messages have as first part a multipart/alternative that
should indicate that the both attachments in it should be alternates (i.e.
have equivalent content). Unfortunately, they are not. They are both
text/plain but the second one has no content. My email program prefers the
latter one.

Is that a problem of the mailman installation or the sender?

Cheers,

Markus