[Opm] Tentative release 2019.10 plan

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Oct 14 07:28:04 UTC 2019

Hi,

as some might have noticed, I have created release branches (release/2019.10)
in the night from friday to saturday.

Please be aware that up until now these are untested apart from our
usual jenkins tests run before their creation. You are of course welcome to
test them yourself, but if you want to prevent double work you should wait
until I did run some tests and verified that they work as expected.

If somebody already verified this, please yell.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858