[Opm] Tentative release 2019.10 plan

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Oct 14 14:49:17 UTC 2019

Dear fellow developers,

Please also beware of the following:

If you want to have a PR also in the release, then please mark it with milestone "Release 2019.10".
Otherwise it will be missing from the release as I might not find the time to investigate and mark
them myself or simply have no idea that they are suitable for the release.
Once the marked PRs are merged into master, I will try to backport them to the release, make a new PR for the release
(seems to be more work with github then with gitlab, sigh), and mark the original with label backported
once it is merged.

This also means that all PRs including fixes to the release need to made for master!

Cheers,

Markus