[Opm] OPM Flow is Now Independent of LibECL

Bård Skaflestad Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no
Thu Oct 17 03:33:11 UTC 2019

Dear fellow OPM Developers and Users,

As of 5:30am CEST this morning all PRs mentioned in my previous message (https://opm-project.org/pipermail/opm/2019-October/000483.html) have been merged into their respective master branches.  As a consequence, OPM Flow is now independent of "libecl" in master.

Thank you again to Torbjørn Skille and Arne Morten Kvarving for getting us to this point.

To reiterate, I recommend a full rebuild of all modules to ensure you have a consistent set of executable files.

Best Regards,

Bård Skaflestad
SINTEF Digital, Mathematics & Cybernetics
Computational Geosciences group