[Opm] Tentative release 2019.10 plan

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Oct 23 07:14:14 UTC 2019

Hi fellow developers and users,

we might be a bit behind schedule currently as there is a regression
in the parallel flow with one of the models (excessive timestep chopping
and a deadlock). It does not make sense to publish release candidates
before this is resolved.

Therefore I will now investigate time and find out when the regression
happened. Once that is done I will fix it somehow for the release. That
might mean that some of the features already in the release might need
to go again if they are somehow related.

Thanks a lot for your patience. If you habe any hints on what the cause
could be, just shoot.

Cheers,

Markus