[Opm] Tentative release 2019.10 plan

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Oct 16 21:49:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

this is a gentle reminder that there is approximately half a
week left until the feature freeze. Thanks for all the hard work that
I see happening currently. I am really looking forward to the release.

If you are still working on features or know existing features that should be
in the release then please mark those PRs with Milestone "Release 2019.10" (preferred)
or send me a mail. Only features marked in such a way and merged to master until the
freeze will be considered. Once merged I will label them with "backported".

Basically I use github to look for work, e.g. for opm-common:

https://github.com/OPM/opm-common/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Amerged+milestone%3A%22Release+2019.10%22

Your help is highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Markus