[Opm] ecl_summary

Stephen, Karl D K.D.Stephen at hw.ac.uk
Sat Feb 1 19:55:23 UTC 2020

Hi,
I'd like to follow up on a previous post about ecl_summary.

I have installed Ubuntu 18.04 onto Windows 10 directly from the Microsoft Store following:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-linux-distros-windows-10

I then installed the latest version of OPM using:
https://opm-project.org/?page_id=245

Flow works fine.

I can't seem to find either summary or ecl_summary.

Looking at libecl, it seems they are both in there. I've downloaded libecl but I'm still working on using cmake to create ecl_summary (or summary).

Is summary supposed to be available by default in the new version? The replies to Ogi seemed to suggest it but I'm not finding it.

Karl

Hello Ogi I'm not familiar with the application ecl_summary. However there is one new small application summary which you may use instead This is being built with opm-common. Use -h to get help on how to use this application. Kindly Torbjørn Skille bash-4.2$ summary -h summary needs a minimum of two arguments. First is smspec filename and then list of vectors In addition, the program takes these options (which must be given before the arguments): -h Print help and exit. -l list all summary vectors. -r extract data only for report steps. Fra: Opm <opm-bounces at opm-project.org<https://opm-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opm><mailto:opm-bounces at opm-project.org<https://opm-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opm>>> på vegne av Ogi Oogii <ochirbat.b.b at gmail.com<https://opm-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opm><mailto:ochirbat.b.b at gmail.com<https://opm-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opm>>> Sendt: onsdag 11. desember 2019 03:21 Til: opm at opm-project.org<https://opm-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opm><mailto:opm at opm-project.org<https://opm-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opm>> Emne: [Opm] ecl_summary Hi All, I have been using OPM running in a VM and exported the results using "ecl_summary" command without any problems (until June this year). Now, although I can run simulations using "flow" command (same as before), I cannot see/export the results using "ecl_summary" anymore. It says "command not found". I have tried couple of things without success. Has the workflow for using this command totally changed between June and December? I will be very thankful if someone has a solution how the results can be exported in a simple text format... Thanks a lot. Ogi

Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical, social and life sciences. This email is generated from the Heriot-Watt University Group, which includes:

  1.  Heriot-Watt University, a Scottish charity registered under number SC000278
  2.  Heriot- Watt Services Limited (Oriam), Scotland's national performance centre for sport. Heriot-Watt Services Limited is a private limited company registered is Scotland with registered number SC271030 and registered office at Research & Enterprise Services Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS.

The contents (including any attachments) are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system.