[Opm] Cell Convergence Debugging

Hallam, Antony R arh5 at hw.ac.uk
Fri May 15 11:19:03 UTC 2020

Thanks for the quick response Alf.

I’ll give these a go and see what happens. In general I’m trying to move my model from Eclipse to Flow. At the moment I can run the model completely with Eclipse, there are some problem areas but Eclipse seems to gloss over a lot of issues which flow really struggles with. At the moment Flow can’t even really get going and crashes after a lot of time chopping near the start of the model.

Thanks
Tony