[Opm] OPM 2020.10 Release Branches Created

Bård Skaflestad Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no
Thu Oct 15 16:28:49 UTC 2020

All,

As the manager for the 2020.10 release of the OPM suite I moments ago created the development branches that will become the final release.  It is my intention that the only work going into these in the period leading up to the release will be stabilization and bug fixing.  In particular, and as previously advertised, no new features merged into the "master" branches from now on will be part of the 2020.10 release.

We will post a new message once binary packages of the first release candidate are available.

Best Regards,

Bård Skaflestad
Release Manager, OPM 2020.10 Release