[Opm] Wiki operational

Alf Birger Rustad abir at equinor.com
Thu Oct 15 11:49:37 UTC 2020

Dear community,

Thanks to Cintia and Kristin, we have finally gotten our wiki back into shape. Learning from the vandalism we experienced, it is now a private wiki, so contributors need to be accepted before contributing. To get started you need to register again. Please check your spam folder for conirmation messages. Only known members of the community will be accepted. If you want an account anyway, you can make yourself known by answering this mail 🙂

Best,
Alf

intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
this message.
Thank you