[Opm] Question About Pressure-Dependent Permeability

Stian Mydland stian.mydland at ntnu.no
Mon Aug 2 07:02:51 UTC 2021

Hi, OPM-Project Team!

I'm using OPM Flow in my research on production from tight unconventionals, and I haven't found a good way of handling changes in fracture permeability with pressure. I am wondering whether you have planned to implement pressure dependency on the transmissibility via the ROCKTAB keyword in a future release?

If not, is this something that could be added as a contribution from somebody outside the OPM team?

Med Vennlig Hilsen / Kind Regards
Stian Mydland

PhD Candidate
Department of Geoscience and Petroleum
Faculty of Engineering
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU
NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway
+47 452 92 157 | stian.mydland at ntnu.no<mailto:stian.mydland at ntnu.no>
https://www.ntnu.edu/employees/stian.mydland