[Opm] BSD packaging

Evan Egenolf eegenolf at mailbox.org
Sun Feb 28 15:58:37 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I thought I would shoot this out to the mailing list to see what the
interest is.

I won't go into all the specifics, but my company is starting to switch
our infrastructure from Linux to BSD for a plethora of reasons.
Currently it's only for servers starting out, but hope to switch desktop
and workstations soon, too (FreeBSD or MacOS).

I'm wondering if there is any interest in the community to get a FreeBSD
pkg and / or a brew / macports install of opm and ResInsight? If I have
to, I will initiate a support contract to do this, but wanted to ask the
community first to see if I'm the only one.

Hope to hear from you all!

EPE
--
Evan Egenolf <eegenolf at mailbox.org>