[Opm] Library dependency in building OPM

LEI TING leiting73 at 126.com
Wed Jul 21 15:53:25 UTC 2021

Hi,
I'm building OPM 2021.04 in CentOS 7.4 on a remote server. When building the module opm-simulator, in the file CMakeFiles/ebos.dir/build.make, it says: bin/ebos: /usr/lib64/libopenblas.so. And in the file link.txt, it has the line -lopenblas. And many other files have the same pattern.
Because the server doesn't have libopenblas.so in the folder /usr/lib64, I have to put this file in my home directory. But the make will only link with /usr/lib64/libopenblas.so.
I'm new to the cmake system, could anyone tell me how to change the cmake file so that it will link the libopenblas.so from my home directory?
Thanks a lot.

I'm using CMake 3.17.5, gcc 8.3.1.

--

     Lei Ting