[Opm] Library dependency in building OPM

Markus Blatt markus.blatt at opm-op.com
Thu Jul 22 06:59:57 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 11:53:25PM +0800, LEI TING wrote:
>I'm building OPM 2021.04 in CentOS 7.4 on a remote server. When building the module opm-simulator, in the file CMakeFiles/ebos.dir/build.make, it says: bin/ebos: /usr/lib64/libopenblas.so. And in the file link.txt, it has the line -lopenblas. And many other files have the same pattern.
>Because the server doesn't have libopenblas.so in the folder /usr/lib64, I have to put this file in my home directory. But the make will only link with /usr/lib64/libopenblas.so.

I am a bit puzzeled. If you execute cmake on your remote server, it sure never find libraries that are not there. What is CMake telling your and what exactly are your doing?

Have run CMake elsewhere and copied stuff. Have you copied libraries needed from somewhere else?

>I'm new to the cmake system, could anyone tell me how to change the cmake file so that it will link the libopenblas.so from my home directory?

Please don't even think about this. It will not work.

Markus
--

Markus Blatt
CTO @ OPM-OP AS, Heyerdahlsvei 12b, 0777 Oslo, Norway