[Opm] Problems running ECLIPSE model using FLOW

Alun Griffiths Alun.Griffiths at rockhopperexploration.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 13:19:56 UTC 2022

Hi

Sorry, I missed the reply to this question posted last week.  Will email a copy of the FLOW .PRT and .DBG files to opmuser0 at gmail.com<mailto:opm%40opm-project.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BOpm%5D%20Opm%20Digest%2C%20Vol%2074%2C%0A%20Issue%202%3A%20Problems%20running%20ECLIPSE%20model%20using%20FLOW.&In-Reply-To=%3C1a1a3355-6ff9-ddab-8c9a-a55c35c82bac%40gmail.com%3E>.

Best regards

Alun