[Opm] Output trapped gas saturation in hysteresis model

Markus Blatt markus.blatt at opm-op.com
Mon Feb 14 14:10:57 UTC 2022

Hi Gareth
Am Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 12:22:57PM +0000 schrieb Gareth Williams - BGS:
>I am a new user of OPM working on CO2 storage. I have successfully run some simulations using the CO2STORE option and I was wondering if I could output the trapped gas saturation from a hysteresis model run to the RST / SUMMARY files? I could not find an obvious way of doing this in the FLOW manual, but it is a big document!

Welcome to OPM. Cool that your tried OPM-flow for CO2 storage.

We don't think that we track trapped gas saturation in OPM-flow and hence do not
output it, currently. Sorry.

Is that maybe something that you can compute from the existing summary output vectors?
In that case you might be able to compute that using UDQ/UDA/ActionX/PYACTION.

Cheers,

Markus

--

Markus Blatt