[Opm] Output trapped gas saturation in hysteresis model

Gareth Williams - BGS gwil at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Feb 10 12:22:57 UTC 2022

Good Morning,

I am a new user of OPM working on CO2 storage. I have successfully run some simulations using the CO2STORE option and I was wondering if I could output the trapped gas saturation from a hysteresis model run to the RST / SUMMARY files? I could not find an obvious way of doing this in the FLOW manual, but it is a big document!

Thanks for any help with this,

All the best,

Gareth Williams

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.