[Opm] Greetings & compile questions

Robert Walker rlwalker at usc.edu
Wed Jul 13 16:18:56 UTC 2016

Could you please share what changes you took in order to get OPM to compile
in 16.04? I have tried repeatedly, always to no avail.

Thank you,

Robert Walker

Robert L. Walker
MS Petroleum Engineering
Mork Family Department of Chemicals and Materials Sciences
University of Southern California
Mobile US: +1 (213) - 290 -7101
Mobile EU: +34 62 274 66 40
rlwalker at usc.edu