[Opm] New opm-repo

Andreas Lauser and at poware.org
Tue Mar 15 13:04:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 08:47:52 AM Alf Birger Rustad wrote:
> Today, writing results is a performance bottleneck flow.

as far as I can see, there is not much which can be done on that front if you
continue to insist on using ECL compatible files for output of parallel
simulations. (these are inherently sequential file formats and thus the only
way to accelerate writing them is to accelerate the sequential code.)

cheers
  Andreas

--
Another way to put it: a team full of hammers will go around looking
for nails. A team that’s a whole toolbox might figure out what really