[Opm] OPM software installation

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu May 16 10:44:32 UTC 2019

Hi,

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 06:35:46AM +0000, Kjell Randa wrote:

> Are the OPM simulators available as tar archive with all software and libraries compiled for Centos 7? That would allow us to install OPM on a NFS filesystem mounted on all nodes ant run it from this location similar to what we do with their existing simulators.
> We will probably need to install both the single core executables and the parallel mpi based executables.

I might be wrong, but I recall that CentOs is a derivation from Redhat and
should be compatible. We do ship Redhat packages as you can see on the Download
page https://opm-project.org/?page_id=36. You might want to give them a try.

Otherwise you need to compile from source. The information is on the same page.
If you cannot connect to the internet from the cluster, then you could clone the git repositories on another machine, tar them and the copy them to the target
machine.

HTH,

Markus

--
Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858