- Major improvements to the group control capabilities.
- In mpi runs the initialization is only done on one node,
significantly reducing memory consumption.
- The parser now recognizes all Eclipse100 keywords; for the keywords
which are recognized by the parser but not really handled by the
simulator a warning well be printed.
Dear OPM community,
we are happy to announce the 2018.10 release. Binary packages for Red-Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 and Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04 are available for download.
In addition to the usual list of fixes and improvements two significant improvements include:
- flow can now write restart files which can be used to restart eclipse.
- Performance has been improved significantly, on selected field models flow is significantly faster than eclipse.
Due to problems with the Zoltan package we have unfortunately been forced to disable MPI for the Ubuntu 18.04 package. We are looking into this, and if possible we will make updated packages at a later stage.