Presentations from the February 2020 OPM meeting in Eichstätt
- OPM and its Development, Alf Birger Rustad (Equinor)
- Python in flow, Joakim Hove (OPM-OP)
- Improvements to OPM, Atgeirr Rasmussen (SINTEF)
- Eclipse compatible Restart Files in OPM flow, Torbjørn Skille and Jostein Alvestad (Equinor)
- OPM’s Latest Developments by TNO, Cintia Goncalves Machado (TNO)
- Status of Python Bindings in OPM-flow, Robert Klöfkorn (NORCE)
- OPM Hardware Acceleration, Tom Hogervorst and Tong Dong Qiu (BigData Accelerate)
- OPMRun: GUI for OPM Flow, David Baxendale (OPM-OP)
Presentations from the January 2019 OPM summit in Utrecht
- Current status and overview, Alf Birger Rustad (Equinor)
- Experiences from Implementation of OPM Flow at Equinor, Torbjørn Skille (Equinor)
- New features in ResInsight, Magne Sjaastad (Ceetron Solutions)
- CO2 storage and CO2-EOR simulations in OPM, Tor Harald Sandve (Norce)
- Aquifer modeling in OPM, Wessel De Zeeuw (TNO)
- Output functionality in OPM, Bård Skaflestad (SINTEF)
- Tuning Optimization of an ensemble of full field models, Rohith Nair (TNO)
- OPM Flow for geothermal simulations, Siavash Kahrobaei (TNO)
- Mesh partitioning in the presence of strong coefficient heterogeneity, Andreas Thune (Simula)
- ACTIONX: programming in the Eclipse data file, Joakim Hove (Datagr)
- OPM development stories, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen (SINTEF)
- Multi-threading with tasklets, Andreas Lauser (PoWare)
Presentation from the December 2017 EU-MATHS-IN workshop in Leiden
- OPM Flow in MSO4SC and other stories, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen
Presentations from the October 2017 OPM meeting in Bergen
- OPM: current status and overview (Alf Birger Rustad, Statoil)
- Flow-MPI (Markus Blatt, HPC simulation software and services)
- Robust tuning to improve runtime and accuracy of Flow simulations (Rohith Nair, TNO)
- PorePy: A Python Simulation Tool for Fractured and Deformable Porous Media (Eirik Keilegavlen, UiB)
- Recent developments in the Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox: Implicit schemes for compositional flow and hybrid schemes for CO2 storage (Olav Møyner, Sintef)
- Nonlinear solvers for OPM Flow (Atgeirr Rasmussen, Sintef)
- Python wrappers for Eclipse and OPM-Parser (Joakim Hove, Statoil)
- CO2-EOR simulations in OPM (Tor Harald Sandve, IRIS)
- How to make your own simulator in OPM Ewoms? Tutorials and examples. (Andreas Lauser, Poware software solutions)
OPM-related presentation from SIAM Geosciences 2017
- Nonlinear solvers in OPM Flow, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen
OPM presentations fron the May 2017 MSO4SC workshop in Budapest
Presentations from the June 2016 OPM meeting in Oslo
- OPM overview, Alf Birger Rustad
- The solvent model for CO2 simulations, Tor Harald Sandve
- Polymer simulator for OPM, Liu Ming
- IORSim, Jan Sagen
- Parallel Flow-MPI simulator, Markus Blatt
- The OPM dense automatic differentiation framework, Andreas Lauser
- TNO user perspective: OPM, Rohith Nair
- Multi-segment wells and well modeling, Kai Bao
- Monotone nonlinear finite volume scheme for flow in porous media, Martin Schneider
- Adaptive higher order DG methods for two-phase flow, Birane Kane
- IFEM – introduction and overview, Arne Morten Kvarving
- Next generation reservoir simulation: how to combine flexibility and performance? Mark Khait
- ResInsight: recent and future development, Jacob Støren
- The EXA-Dune project, Christian Engwer
Technical presentations from the February 2015 OPM meeting in Trondheim
- Parallel CPR-preconditioner in OPM, Markus Blatt.
- OPM and PETSc, Jørgen Kvalsvik.
- Localized linearization, Andreas Lauser.
- NumaConnect Technology, Steffen Persvold.
- Use of automatic differentiation in OPM, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen.
- Status of simulation software in OPM, Tor Harald Sandve.
- ResInsight, Jacob Støren.
Technical presentations from the 2013 OPM symposium in Bergen
- Development of reservoir simulation software, Alf Birger Rustad.
- Phase transitions as non-linear complementarity problems, Andreas Lauser.
- Recent developments in MRST, Bård Skaflestad.
- Misc. topics from Statoil, Joakim Hove.
- Opm overview, Kristin Flornes and Atgeirr Rasmussen.
- Continuous integration with Jenkins, Lars Vingli Odsæter.
- CMake as a build system for DUNE, Markus Blatt.
- OPM as a reservoir simulator, Ove Sævareid.
- Simulating fluid flow in fractured reservoirs with MRST, Tor Harald Sandve.
- Unconditionally stable transport solver for polymer, Xavier Raynaud.
The Open Porous Media Flow reservoir simulator. Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen, Tor Harald Sandve, Kai Bao, Andreas Lauser, Joakim Hove, Bård Skaflestad, Robert Klöfkorn, Markus Blatt, Alf Birger Rustad, Ove Sævareid, Knut-Andreas Lie, Andreas Thune. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, published June 11 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2020.05.014
Open reservoir simulator for CO2 storage and CO2-EOR. Tor Harald Sandve, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen, Alf Birger Rustad. 14th Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies Conference Melbourne, 2018, pp. 21–26.
Local forward- mode automatic differentiation for high performance parallel pilot-level reservoir simulation. Andreas Lauser, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen, Tor Harald Sandve, Halvor Møll Nilsen. ECMOR XVI-16th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, 2018. DOI:10.3997/2214-4609.201802153.
Rate dependency in steady-state upscaling. Lars Hov Odsæter, Carl Fredrik Berg and Alf Birger Rustad. Transport in Porous Media, pp. 1-25, 2015. DOI: 10.1007/s11242-015-0573-y.
Fast simulation of polymer injection in heavy-oil reservoirs on the basis of topological sorting and sequential splitting. K.-A. Lie, H. M. Nilsen, A. F. Rasmussen, and X. Raynaud. SPE Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 306-323. DOI: 10.2118/163599-PA. A preprint version is available.
Open source MATLAB implementation of consistent discretisations on complex grids. K.-A. Lie, S. Krogstad, I. S. Ligaarden, J. R. Natvig, H. M. Nilsen, and B. Skaflestad. Comput. Geosci., Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 297-322, 2012. DOI: 10.1007/s10596-011-9244-4