Presentations from the January 2019 OPM summit in Utrecht
- Current status and overview, Alf Birger Rustad (Equinor)
- Experiences from Implementation of OPM Flow at Equinor, Torbjørn Skille (Equinor)
- New features in ResInsight, Magne Sjaastad (Ceetron Solutions)
- CO2 storage and CO2-EOR simulations in OPM, Tor Harald Sandve (Norce)
- Aquifer modeling in OPM, Wessel De Zeeuw (TNO)
- Output functionality in OPM, Bård Skaflestad (SINTEF)
- Tuning Optimization of an ensemble of full field models, Rohith Nair (TNO)
- OPM Flow for geothermal simulations, Siavash Kahrobaei (TNO)
- Mesh partitioning in the presence of strong coefficient heterogeneity, Andreas Thune (Simula)
- ACTIONX: programming in the Eclipse data file, Joakim Hove (Datagr)
- OPM development stories, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen (SINTEF)
- Multi-threading with tasklets, Andreas Lauser (PoWare)
Presentation from the December 2017 EU-MATHS-IN workshop in Leiden
- OPM Flow in MSO4SC and other stories, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen
Presentations from the October 2017 OPM meeting in Bergen
- OPM: current status and overview (Alf Birger Rustad, Statoil)
- Flow-MPI (Markus Blatt, HPC simulation software and services)
- Robust tuning to improve runtime and accuracy of Flow simulations (Rohith Nair, TNO)
- PorePy: A Python Simulation Tool for Fractured and Deformable Porous Media (Eirik Keilegavlen, UiB)
- Recent developments in the Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox: Implicit schemes for compositional flow and hybrid schemes for CO2 storage (Olav Møyner, Sintef)
- Nonlinear solvers for OPM Flow (Atgeirr Rasmussen, Sintef)
- Python wrappers for Eclipse and OPM-Parser (Joakim Hove, Statoil)
- CO2-EOR simulations in OPM (Tor Harald Sandve, IRIS)
- How to make your own simulator in OPM Ewoms? Tutorials and examples. (Andreas Lauser, Poware software solutions)
OPM-related presentation from SIAM Geosciences 2017
- Nonlinear solvers in OPM Flow, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen
OPM presentations fron the May 2017 MSO4SC workshop in Budapest
Presentations from the June 2016 OPM meeting in Oslo
- OPM overview, Alf Birger Rustad
- The solvent model for CO2 simulations, Tor Harald Sandve
- Polymer simulator for OPM, Liu Ming
- IORSim, Jan Sagen
- Parallel Flow-MPI simulator, Markus Blatt
- The OPM dense automatic differentiation framework, Andreas Lauser
- TNO user perspective: OPM, Rohith Nair
- Multi-segment wells and well modeling, Kai Bao
- Monotone nonlinear finite volume scheme for flow in porous media, Martin Schneider
- Adaptive higher order DG methods for two-phase flow, Birane Kane
- IFEM – introduction and overview, Arne Morten Kvarving
- Next generation reservoir simulation: how to combine flexibility and performance? Mark Khait
- ResInsight: recent and future development, Jacob Støren
- The EXA-Dune project, Christian Engwer
Technical presentations from the February 2015 OPM meeting in Trondheim
- Parallel CPR-preconditioner in OPM, Markus Blatt.
- OPM and PETSc, Jørgen Kvalsvik.
- Localized linearization, Andreas Lauser.
- NumaConnect Technology, Steffen Persvold.
- Use of automatic differentiation in OPM, Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen.
- Status of simulation software in OPM, Tor Harald Sandve.
- ResInsight, Jacob Støren.
Technical presentations from the 2013 OPM symposium in Bergen
- Development of reservoir simulation software, Alf Birger Rustad.
- Phase transitions as non-linear complementarity problems, Andreas Lauser.
- Recent developments in MRST, Bård Skaflestad.
- Misc. topics from Statoil, Joakim Hove.
- Opm overview, Kristin Flornes and Atgeirr Rasmussen.
- Continuous integration with Jenkins, Lars Vingli Odsæter.
- CMake as a build system for DUNE, Markus Blatt.
- OPM as a reservoir simulator, Ove Sævareid.
- Simulating fluid flow in fractured reservoirs with MRST, Tor Harald Sandve.
- Unconditionally stable transport solver for polymer, Xavier Raynaud.
Rate dependency in steady-state upscaling. Lars Hov Odsæter, Carl Fredrik Berg and Alf Birger Rustad. Transport in Porous Media, pp. 1-25, 2015. DOI: 10.1007/s11242-015-0573-y.
Fast simulation of polymer injection in heavy-oil reservoirs on the basis of topological sorting and sequential splitting. K.-A. Lie, H. M. Nilsen, A. F. Rasmussen, and X. Raynaud. SPE Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 306-323. DOI: 10.2118/163599-PA. A preprint version is available.
Open source MATLAB implementation of consistent discretisations on complex grids. K.-A. Lie, S. Krogstad, I. S. Ligaarden, J. R. Natvig, H. M. Nilsen, and B. Skaflestad. Comput. Geosci., Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 297-322, 2012. DOI: 10.1007/s10596-011-9244-4